AMAX™ Biocatalytic Waste Treatment
AMAX™ is designed to breaks down biological materials.
AMAX™ is a biocatalyst specifically designed to breakdown biological material in waste treatment applications. It is all-natural and GRAS-certified. What can AMAX™ do?
Improves Commercial Fertilizer Value
- AMAX™ releases the nutrients contained in the solids it breaks down.
- Manure treated with AMAX™ decreases the need for additional nutrient inputs compared to untreated manure.
- Increases in fertilizer value may range from 10 to 20%. Results will vary, depending on manure contents.
Breaks Down Solids
- AMAX™ can be dispersed within a barn to breakdown solids and shorten the cleaning process significantly.
- Application results in observable reduction in the lagoon solids content.
- The breakdown of biological material releases nutrients, which reinvigorate lagoon bacteria.
- Viable, active bacteria speed up the breakdown of solids, allowing for faster lagoon, pit, or barn turnover.
- Agitation time can be reduced.
Improves Pumping Ease
- Rapid solid breakdown promotes decreased viscosity and improved flowability to shorten pumping time.
- Breakdown of solids reduces the likelihood of plugs in pit drainage systems.
Proven to Reduce Foam
- AMAX™ offers dual-action foam control to reduce existing foam and help inhibit future foam formation.
- Foam is eliminated without harming beneficial lagoon or soil microbes.
- Some users report a noticeable reduction
in odor and pest harborage.